Qualified help in live settings … where the difference between the right word and the almost right word might be a matter of life and death.
As healthcare facilities encounter an increasingly diverse patient population, the demand for qualified medical interpreters continues to grow. We are just a phone call away and ready to assist you!
From the patient’s perspective: Many experienced healthcare professionals say that, when you are not at your best (which is usually the case when seeking medical advice), being able to communicate in your native language can be a tremendous relief.
Further reading for patients: It is estimated that thousands of U.S. citizens travel abroad for medical care each year. Medical tourism includes cosmetic surgery, dentistry, and other surgery procedures. Here is what you should do before considering travel abroad for medical care:
- Verify the doctor’s training, qualifications, and reputation.
- Visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for more information on medical tourism.
- Check the country information for more information about medical tourism in the country you are visiting.
Further reading for healthcare providers: Find out why you should always address your (prospective) patients in their native language … and hire professionals to avoid costly or potentially life-threatening mistakes.
Are you looking for a qualified interpreter?
Founded near Washington, D.C. in 1995, Susanne Henke | Translations is now serving MedTech and healthcare organizations, patients, law firms and international corporations all over the world from our office in Augsburg / Greater Munich.
Let us bridge the language gap for you. We have been specializing in providing linguistic assistance to the medical and legal communities for decades. Here is how we can support you:
- Specialist translation – Getting your message across the world.
- Editing– Fine-tuning your text output to make your message sound authentic.
- Interpreting – Qualified help in live settings where hitting just the right word at the right time makes all the difference.
Susanne Henke, sworn medical and legal translator with 20+ years of experience