Are you looking for a qualified linguist?
We are ready to bridge the language gap for you. Here is how:
- Certified specialist translation – Getting your message across.
- Editing – Fine-tuning your text output to make your message sound authentic.
- Interpreting – Qualified help in live settings where hitting the right word at the right might be a matter of life and death.
- Notarization – Official translations for courts, authorities and public notaries
Solution #1: Translation
Quality Translation: Key to Your International Success
Find out why you should always speak to your (potential) clients/customers/patients in their native language … and hire a professional to get your message across. (Read more)
Our Areas of Expertise:
- Talent Development (Read more)
Solution #2: Editing
Fine-tuning your text output to make your message sound authentic
Experienced specialist translators with sought-after subject matter expertise are frequently asked to edit third-party translations. Editing is considered a crucial workflow step to ensure translation quality. (Read more)
Solution #3: Interpreting
Qualified help in live settings where the difference between the right word and the almost right word might be a matter of life and death
As healthcare facilities encounter an increasingly diverse patient population, the demand for qualified medical interpreters continues to grow. (Read more)
Founded near Washington, D.C. in 1995, our organization is now serving MedTech and healthcare organizations, law offices and international corporations all over the world from our office in Augsburg / Greater Munich.