Looking for a translator or interpreter? Let me bridge the language gap for you. I’ve been specializing in providing linguistic assistance to the medical and legal communities for decades. Here is how I can support you:
- Specialized translations of cutting-edge quality – Getting your message across the world.
- Editing – Fine-tuning your text output to make your message sound authentic.
- Interpreting – Qualified help in live settings where hitting just the right word at the right time makes all the difference.
- Glossaries – Meticulous terminology research. Making sure everyone in your company speaks the same language.
- Translation Content Management – Managing your translation database to maximize efficiency, consistency and quality.
- Medicine & Life Sciences: Medical Devices | Biomedical Engineering | Medical Information Sciences | Environmental Health Sciences | Pharmaceutics
- Legal: Translations for courts | Documents and certificates (notarized upon request)
- Talent Development | Human Resources | E-Learning
- Patent & Trademark Law
- Technical Documentation
- Website and Software Localization
Up-to-date knowledge of subject matter areas | Regular attendance of continuing education workshops and trade fairs (Learn more…)
Experience and Text Types
Medical research / Biomedical engineering / Medical devices:
- Data sheets for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), nuclear medicine
- Application guides/manuals for imaging devices
- Surgical techniques for knee surgery, spinal surgery, hip surgery
Legal documents and patent & trademark law:
- Requests for mutualassistance for the US Department of Justice
- Divorce documents
- Intellectual property litigation briefs
- Extradition request
- Arrest warrants
- Sworn (certified or notarized) translations – English | French | German (Learn more)
Personnel development and training:
- Talent development strategy papers
- Classroom guides
- Facilitator guides
- Training materials
- Online Assessments
Product Information, instructions for use (IFU) and patient information:
- Endoprosthetics/joint prosthetics (shafts, inlays, cups etc.)
- Implants (nails, screws, plates etc.)
- Surgical instruments
- Endoscopic/laparoscopic instruments (trocars, cutters, staplers etc.)
- Coronary stents
- Sutures, clips and ligations, clip applicators
- Chemical analysers (for in-vitro diagnostics)
- IVD assays
- Ultrasound instruments, devices, generators
- Catheter systems
- Bone cements
- Artificial disks
- Needles and cannulas
- Vacuum-biopsy instruments
- Bandages and dressings
Press releases, websites, product presentations
- Orthopaedic surgery
- In-vitro diagnostics
- Spinal surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery, etc.
Looking for qualified help in live settings where hitting just the right word at the right time makes all the difference?
As healthcare facilities encounter an increasingly diverse patient population, the demand for qualified medical interpreters continues to grow. I m just the right person to help.
Patent attorneys often required help reviewing huge amounts of discovery files for specific key terminology before deciding which documents to translate. I will be happy to do just that for you.
Thanks to my extensive work experience as a medical and legal translator and interpreter in the U.S. as well as ongoing in-depth training and continuing education, I am able to interpret both English and German fluently, in nuances and with linguistic and intercultural competence. Human resources paired with talent development is another specialty of mine. I offer consecutive and whispered interpreting. Consecutive interpreting means that the interpreter translates into the other language after the speaker has finished speaking. In whispered interpreting, the interpreter speaks simultaneously with the speaker, but in a whispering tone and without special technical aids.
I will be happy to interpret for you during doctor-patient meetings, delegation visits, conferences, visits to the authorities, etc.